Max is a multi genre DJ & Producer who has gone by several different names over the years including Laurel.Canyon and SOULSSS. Some of his career highlights include...
- Remixing as SOULSSS for Drake OVO Sound label signee Roy Wood$ and having the remix played by the artist on the world’s leading DJ streaming platform Boiler Room. (see below for video)
- DJing at V Festival at the "Our House Stage" where he played warm up sets in between artists including Mark Ronson, Skepta & A Trak.
- Working with Jack Arts & Red Bull Music Academy to program and conceptualise events including: Culture Clash (2014), Red Bull Studios UK Tour (2015) & Red Bull Future Underground (2015)
- Working with Jacob Oliver Manson of UK Chart Toppers Blonde on Max´s Laurel.Canyon remix of Missy Elliott´s ¨I´m Really Hot¨which has recieved over 40,000 plays on the Eton Messy Youtube Channel.
- Playing a guest DJ set on Londons leading online radio station NTS Radio as SOULSSS. (link)
Other venues Max has played DJ sets at include Notting Hill Arts Club (B-Side Resident (link), Oslo (Quarters Resident (link)), Birthdays (DJ Premier Afterparty (link), The Big Chill Bar, Shoreditch House, Brixton Jamm (link), The Horse and Groom (Shoreditch, link)
ROY WOOD$ - JEALOUSY (SOULSSS REMIX)
R&B singer Roy Wood$ of Drake´s record label OVO Sound playing Max´s SOULSSS remix of his song ¨Roy Wood$ - Jealousy (SOULSSS Remix)¨ on Boiler Room. The song was also featured in a remix pack released on HYPEBEAST (article link)
Max´s Laurel.Canyon remix of Missy Elliott´s song Ïm Really Hot¨ made in collaberation with Jacob Manson of UK House chart toppers Blonde. The song recieved support from Complex Magazine & KCRW Los Angeles as well as Blonde, Eli & Fur, Eton Messy & Hannah Wants.(link)